The bathroom is another very busy room in your home, but many are small spaces with inadequate ventilation, dated tiles, fixtures, and fittings, and poor lighting. Whether it’s an ensuite, main family bath, or powder room, a renovation will greatly enhance any of these spaces, adding not only value to your home, but quality and comfort to your day-to-day life.
In addition to reconfiguring your bathroom for a better use of space, you will also want to consider some of the following upgrades to really make your bathroom an elegant showpiece.
We take into consideration:
- in-floor heating
- upgraded ceramic, slate, marble, or porcelain tiles
- decorative moulding treatments
- granite countertops and custom made cabinets
- undermount, or vessel sinks
- glass shower enclosure with rain head, or multiple jet sprays
- stress-relieving air jet soaker tub
- elegant fixtures and dimmer-controlled lighting